I was invited to a make-up masterclass with Natasha Nischol and I was just so excited !!! Natasha showed us a lovely day to night make-up look on the lovely Sarah Jane Dias. She also had some wonderful make-up tips for everybody that I am going to share with you !!! :)
- Mix your moisturiser with a smudge free eyeliner . This makes it easier to blend.
- Natasha's make-up mantra is the same as mine !!!! "Blend...Blend...Blend !!!"
- The new range of Lakme eyeshadows are baked so you can use them dry or mix them with some water and use them wet.
- Use your fingers to blend your eyeshadows if you don't have brushes . I actually prefer using my fingers !
- If you want a fuller lip don't overdo the lip gloss, just apply it in the middle and then spread it on the sides .
- Wet your eye shadow and use it as an eyeliner ! This way you can have many coloured liners :)
- Mix your foundation with your moisturiser to make your own tinted moisturiser .
- Use cold tea bags on your eyes to get rid of puffy eyes instantly .
- Mix different make up trends to get the right look. So for example you can do a stained lip with metallic eyes.
- Use invisible liner . I have got to try this one !!!
So guys these are some make-up and beauty tricks & tips I picked up from the session . Hope they help you too :)
Here are some pictures from the masterclass.
|Natasha & Sarah welcome all the guests.|
|Natasha works on Sarah to show us a day look with a nice red pout :)|
|Now she takes the look from day to night by building on the eyes and darkening the mouth.|
|Sarah was wearing Lakme's new gel nail paint and I must tell you it looked amazing !!! Must try !|
|Final finished night look !|